What You Didn’t Know About New Years Resolutions
With the holidays behind us, hundreds of people across the country are reflecting on a successful year and setting their eyes on new goals. January not only represents a new year, but another chance to start fresh and go after the things we want.
What will it be for you this year?
Is it a new weight loss goal? Is it to save some more $$ in the bank? Is it to spend more time with your loved ones?
Whatever your New Years Resolution is, one thing is for certain: sticking to it is not easy to do alone. Its easy to set goals, but it’s far more difficult to stay consistent and to achieve them. As you can probably imagine, the top New Years resolutions in America each year are to exercise more, and to eat better.
But did you know…
- About 22% of resolutions fail after about a week
- 40% fail after one month..
- 50% fail after 3 months..
- And 60% after 6 moths..
We want to help combat those statistics but offering a few tips that could really change the game for anyone looking to really commit to their goals.
- Set a CLEAR and CONCISE goal – be specific!
- Write it down! Evidence shows that people who write down their goals are more likely to achieve them.
- Look for LONG-TERM alternatives that will keep you locked in for longer than a week or a month.
- Track your progress! Once you see yourself successfully working towards your goal, (even if it’s slowly and steadily) it becomes a huge motivator to stick to it!
- GET A HEAD START! You don’t have to wait until January 1st to get moving. Make small strides towards whatever it is that you want – defeat the odds!
To help those looking to get a head start on their goals, we’re offering a 15% discount for the first 4 weeks of meals on any of our subscriptions!
Remember, preparation is key when it comes to meal planning. Elite Lifestyle Cuisine makes it easier to stay on track by planning, prepping, cooking, and packing your meals for you!